my NCH Portal
Find a Doctor
Temporary visitor policy
To help ensure a safe care environment and limit possible exposure to coronavirus, we have modified our visitor policy temporarily. Please note that moms in labor and delivery may have their partner with them in the hospital.
- All visitors and vendors will be screened for illness and asked specific questions.
- Visitors should be prohibited in any area of the hospital except for:
- 1 support person with a patient in labor, labor checks, prenatal ultrasounds, and post-delivery
- 1 support person with a minor patient
- 1 support person to assist patient with preop and post-op instructions
- 1 support person to assist those with special needs (such as for a patient with cognitive impairment or disability who requires assistance to access care)
- 2 support persons allowed in patient room at one time for end of life situations
- 1 support person with patient who has need for direct assistance
- Single parent with more than one child