my NCH Portal
Find a Doctor
Stay updated on the latest Coronavirus Information
Access our latest hospital information and policies. Learn more about COVID-19 and what we can all do to protect ourselves, our family and others.
Patient safety is our top priority.
While we all should continue to practice good hygiene, social distancing and mask-wearing in public settings, it is critically important for us to continue talking to our healthcare professionals to get the care we need.
Wellness Center offering virtual classes
2020 Golf Scholarship on-line auction now live!
NEW DATE-Lat45 Challenge scheduled for June 19, 2021
Temporary visitor policy
To help ensure a safe care environment and limit possible exposure to coronavirus, we have modified our visitor policy temporarily. Please note that moms in labor and delivery may have their partner with them in the hospital.
- All visitors and vendors will be screened for illness and asked specific questions.
- Visitors should be prohibited in any area of the hospital except for:
- 1 support person with a patient in labor, labor checks, prenatal ultrasounds, and post-delivery
- 1 support person with a minor patient
- 1 support person to assist patient with preop and post-op instructions
- 1 support person to assist those with special needs (such as for a patient with cognitive impairment or disability who requires assistance to access care)
- 2 support persons allowed in patient room at one time for end of life situations
- 1 support person with patient who has need for direct assistance
- Single parent with more than one child