my NCH Portal
Find a Doctor
Temporary visitor policy
To help ensure a safe care environment and limit possible exposure to coronavirus, we have modified our visitor policy temporarily. Please note that moms in labor and delivery may have their partner with them in the hospital.
- All visitors and vendors will be screened for illness and asked specific questions.
- No Visitors are permitted in any area of the hospital, in practices or clinics
- 1 visitor with a patient in labor, labor checks, prenatal ultrasounds, and post-delivery
- 1 visitor with a minor patient
- 1 visitor to assist patient with preop and post-op instructions
- 1 visitor to assist those with special needs (such as for a patient with cognitive impairment or disability who requires assistance to access care)
- 2 visitors allowed in patient room at one time for end of life situations
- 1 visitor with patient who has need for direct assistance
- Single parent with more than one child