my NCH Portal
Find a Doctor
Stay updated on the latest Coronavirus Information
Access our latest hospital information and policies. Learn more about COVID-19 and what we can all do to protect ourselves, our family and others.
FLU CLINIC – Derby Elks Club
All ages welcome! (6months and older)
- Wednesday, Oct. 7th – 3pm -7pm
- Saturday, Oct. 10th – 8am -12noon
Bring your insurance card. Adults should wear a short sleeve shirt.
Please wear a mask and practice social distancing while you wait.
Temporary visitor policy
To help ensure a safe care environment and limit possible exposure to coronavirus, we have modified our visitor policy temporarily. Please note that moms in labor and delivery may have their partner with them in the hospital.
- All visitors and vendors will be screened for illness and asked specific questions.
- Emergency Department Visitor Policy: For everyone’s safety, no one is allowed with a patient in the exam area. Patients under 18 years of age are allowed one adult to accompany them.
Visitors will be prohibited in any area of the hospital except for:
- 1 support person with a patient in labor, labor checks, prenatal ultrasounds, and post-delivery
- 1 support person with a minor patient
- 1 support person to assist patient with preop and post-op instructions
- 1 support person to assist those with special needs (such as for a patient with cognitive impairment or disability who requires assistance to access care)
- 2 support persons allowed in patient room at one time for end of life situations
- 1 support person with patient who has need for direct assistance
- Single parent with more than one child