- This event has passed.
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Instructor Class
January 26 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$150
The BLS Instructor Course is designed to train Instructor candidates to conduct provider and update courses on the latest AHA guidelines and skills for the specific discipline being taught.
Instructor Candidate Requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Be aligned with an AHA Training Center
- Have a current AHA Heartsaver or BLS course completion Card
- Be proficient in the skills of Heartsaver or BLS
- Complete Heartsaver/BLS Instructor Essentials
- Complete an instructor Candidate Application
How do I maintain my Heartsaver or BLS Instructor status?
- Maintain a current provider card in their discipline
- Teach 4 BLS Heartsaver or BLS classes in 2 years
- Attend updates as required
- Be monitored while teaching
- Become a part of the instructor network
Course fee of $150 includes online instructor essentials course, current student workbook, current instructor manual, and cost of BLS or Heartsaver card. Must have 6 paid students for the course to run.
NCH Employees: BLS Provider- $85.00; Heartsaver- $92 (cost of materials)
To register or for mare information, please contact:
Phone: 802-334-3210 ext. 352