North Country Hospital Clinical Laboratory →
Our Lab is open from 7 am to 7 pm, Mon. – Fri. and 8 am-7 pm on holidays and weekends. Outpatient testing can usually be accommodated in less than one hour for many tests. Lab professionals are also here 24/7 when more urgent testing is needed.
The North Country Hospital Lab performs:
- Blood counts
- Testing for Coumadin therapy
- Cholesterol, glucose [sugar]
- Ha1c [diabetes] monitoring tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Urine tests
- Provide blood components for transfusion
- Flu tests
- Urine, throat and sputum cultures
In addition to over 300 other tests.
North Country Hospital Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
North Country Hospital’s Laboratory’s Test Catalog
Available online in collaboration with Mayo Medical Laboratories.
189 Prouty Drive, Newport, VT