North Country Hospital Clinical Laboratory →
Our Lab is open from 7 am to 7 pm, Mon. – Fri. and 8 am-7 pm on holidays and weekends. Outpatient testing can usually be accommodated in less than one hour for many tests. Lab professionals are also here 24/7 when more urgent testing is needed.
The North Country Hospital Lab performs:
- Blood counts
- Testing for Coumadin therapy
- Cholesterol, glucose [sugar]
- Ha1c [diabetes] monitoring tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Urine tests
- Provide blood components for transfusion
- Flu tests
- Urine, throat and sputum cultures
In addition to over 300 other tests.
North Country Hospital Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
189 Prouty Drive, Newport, VT