North Country Surgical Associates →
North Country Surgical Associates offer a compassionate and efficient system of care, providing comprehensive screening, evaluation, treatment, and surgical expertise. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (gall bladder), hernia repair and other advanced hand-assisted laparoscopic procedures allow patients to return to daily activities quickly.
Surgical management of hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases, including gallbladder disease, cancer, appendicitis, diabetes, infections, gastrointestinal and peptic ulcer disease, Barrett’s Esophagus, small intestine cancer, stomach cancer, cystic diseases, vascular disease, and diseases of the skin.
We offer the latest information on breast health, cancer research and treatment options.
Open and/or laparoscopic procedures include:
- Benign and malignant breast disease
- Benign and malignant disease of skin and soft tissue
- Biliary Tract Disease
- Colon, appendix and small bowel resection (benign and malignant disease)
- Endoscopy (colonoscopy and gastroscopy)
- Inguinal, umbilical and incisional hernia repair
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- PORT placement and removalSentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer and melanoma
- Varicose vein treatment
41 Medical Village Drive Newport, VT 05855